Lots of FF fun still to be had! Trying to keep outside life and FF balanced is kinda like a juggling act. Doesn't leave much time in between! Hopefully this is just part 1 current post, so much I'm leaving out still. I'm having lots of fun though now, taking up new leadership responsibilities in Dawn now too. Pretty satisfying to help your fellow gamers achieve and accomplish and have a great time together. Anyway, on to some (read: lots) of the things I've been up to.

Downing 1/3 of the TOAU Beastmen Kings, a part of the first quest involving Mythic Weapons; Gurlurfur the Menacing was definitely no push-over, but after our first failed attempt, we got the method of killing down perfectly and it went very smooth. Very fun fight, another unique experience on my PLD! Can't wait for Medusa and Jar Jar Binks, as Spunks would put it.

Too bad the Mythic Weapon quests just get more and more ridiculous.. trade in a Pandemonium Warden pop set? WTF? I'm not even Captain yet, but thinking about re-logging all those Assaults makes me a sad panda!! Hunting the three TOAU Beastmen Kings seems like child's play compared to the other quests.



I've also become a 1337 3inherjar!!! Dusk has come far since we started running Einherjar as a small group on Dawn. Now that we have the resources in Dusk, I see us dominating this activity and milkin' it for all it's worth! Odin's rewards are nothing to shrug off. It's good that SE has made it a little bit more accessible to most end-game linkshells. Our first Odin ever wasn't too shabby, but could've used some Odin gear. Oh well, can't win 'em all.





Things in Wings of the Goddess has been shaping up to be pretty interesting as well. I sense an epic expansion for us in this! This month, South San d'Orian's Iron Ram forces have been able to take La Vaule (S) twice now. The first time it was taken over, I gathered some friends together to form a static to spam the Campaign Ops that is accessible once La Vaule (S) is controlled by our nation.

"Splitting Heirs" yielded us, in total, 8 Cuchulain's Mantles and 2 or 3 Witch Sashes. We ended up each getting our own mantles and doing whatever we wanted with them. I sold my mantle and bought myself a Witch Sash, which complements my new MND potency build for RDM quite nicely. Though, La Vaule now in its second week of San d'Orian occupation in one month, I foresee a steady decrease in these prices. Especially with people snatching up the supply fast and server-transferring sales for big bucks.



In more La Vaule news, I had a lot of fun leading our raid to annihilate the NM bosses scattered throughout Davoi of the past for the new "Sealed Container Notorious Monster." Surprisingly we were able to seek and destroy all 8 of 'em in one event, which prompted us to be ready for the instanced SCNM battle the following week.

Needless to say, I'm super happy we got nice drops from this new venue, and my good-lot-of-the-month did not go to waste ^-^ and I'm very content with my Samurai's progress now! Thank you Dawn! Next up, Beadeaux (S)!


To end this post, an epic journey finally complete!! Our Nyzul group has finally acquired a Runic Key for all members, along with all the desirable weapons and most of the armor. Finally! We are definitely long over-due for a Nyzul break. Now.. what to do with our Sunday nights? Extra Salvage, yes please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment